SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, November 27, 2017

It's Getting Cold Outside

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Emily here from Mollie's Motif with this week's challenge.  How is everyone's weather? I really thought we would be seeing colder temps where I am at, but the ski resorts had to close down because we keep breaking records of the warmest November... So my challenge, even though we are headed into winter isn't as applicable as I thought it would be, is all about warm winter clothing. Let's see all your projects featuring warm apparel, i.e., mittens, gloves, scarves, beanies, coats, etc. The design team has created some fun projects to inspire you.  


Emily - Winter Woodland 



Susan - Holiday Cakes, Ribbons and Rosettes, 
Creative Cards, Edge to Edge




Janis - Teddy Bear Parade



Caroline - Winter Frolic



Laura - Winter Frolic and When I was a Kid


Maureen - Winter Frolic, Wedding, Cricut Font, Songbird, Basic Shapes



Amy - Jolly Holiday


Laurie - Winter Woodland and 3 Birds on Parade

Michelle-Jolly Holiday

   
   

Post a Comment