SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!

Hello my crafty friends, I hope your week is going well. I just realized that I never posted a winner from the ice cream challenge the other week. So sorry about that, my mind isn't always with me anymore since the loss of my husband. But I'm here now to correct that over sight! And the winner is.......Star! I love her cute ice cream cone with that sweet little face on it. Star contact me using my email ( bsl60 at embarqmail dot com ) and I will send you your winner's badge!! Thank you to Glenda and Viv for playing along too, they both had fabulous ice cream projects as well. Crafty hugs, Brenda


signature

7 comments :

  1. Congratulations Star, on your cute ice cream card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Star, on your cute ice cream card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Star! Adorable card! Love the sweet face!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I unquestionably adored each and every piece of it. I have you bookmarked your site to look at the new stuff you post. Iranian restaurant near me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Machine embroidery is a a laugh stitching method that permits you to customize readymade items and custom sewing tasks. It’s a simple embellishment to examine when you recognize the basics, due to the fact the gadget does most of the be just right for you!
    Embroidered patches are simple and easy to create with your embroidery machine and can be very profitable

    ReplyDelete