SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Winner!! Valentine Hearts

Hello, it is Caroline here with the winner of the Valentine Hearts Challenge.  I know that I say this every time, but it is extremely hard to pick a winner.  The entries were phenomenal, I loved them all.  I am sure that the receivers of these beautiful valentines really enjoyed them and the memories of the layouts that were created will be enjoyed also.

I have chosen Glenda's entry... the box card.  How fun is this!!  I love all the fun cuts that you chose for this amazing box card.
Glenda, you can email me at cscranton54@gmail.com to get your blinky.



I want to thank everyone for participating.  I had such fun looking at all the beautiful cards and layouts.  Nice job, everyone!!!
signature

2 comments :

  1. Congrats Glenda. Your project is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Caroline! I had fun with this box and all the heart images!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete