SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, April 3, 2015

Frame It Challenge Winner .....

Hi everyone !!! Mayra , here to let you know the winner of the "Frame It " Challenge , so many wonderful projects !!! It was very hard to pick a winner , I really loved all of them !!! As many of you know I am a shaker card addict (LOL) , so with that being said the card that I absolutely fell in love with is from FR Creaciones by Farida Rone . I love that it is a shaker card , the whale is adorable , and the pattern paper is perfect !!! Thank you to everyone who joined us !!!! Hope you have a wonderful day !!!





signature

3 comments :

  1. Congratulations Faria. This is such an adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Farida!!! Such a beautiful card!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waoo!!! Thank you very much!!! I am so happy ;)

    ReplyDelete