Do you LOVE your Cricut Machine? Are you creative? Do you enjoy sharing your inspiring work with others? If you answered yes, you may want to try out for a place on the Bitten By The Bug 2 Design Team!
The DT uses the Cricut weekly challenge to create Cricut Cut projects, cards, layouts, banners, home projects, etc., to inspire others in the Cricut community.
- DT members are expected to participate in the challenges 3 out of 4 weeks each month.
- DT member host the weekly challenge once quarterly, selecting the weekly Cricut cut to be used by the DT and selecting the Project of the Week winner.
- DT members should comment on the blogs of those who join the weekly challenge.
- You are encouraged to share your work on Cricut chat boards.
- You should have a blog to showcase your projects.
IF you would like to be considered for the team, submit five photos of your best work to:
email@example.com by January 30th. Entries will be judged and the new DT members will be announced in February!