SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, August 19, 2013

Summer Heat is for the Birds

Hello, everyone!

Melanie here and it's my turn to host a challenge. I was thinking that the summer heat had been here too long and it was for the birds. From this I got the idea that my challenge would be using a bird cut from any cricut cartridge. This should be an easy one as there are birds on so many cricut cartridges.

Want to participate? Just make a project using a bird cut on any cricut cartridge! Need inspiration? Take a look below at what the Bitten By the Bug 2 team has come up with this week for this challenge!

Melanie - Artbooking



shelly~3 birds on parade



Caroline - Birthday Bash, Just Because Cards



Stephanie-Nate's ABC's, Create a Critter



Sharon -Chore Chart



Jayne - Creative Cards



Michelle-Life As a Beach



Brenda-Dec. 25th



Susan Edwards - Artbooking


signature












6 comments :

  1. Tweet sweet creations.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was wondering what's up with the following - when I go to & I click to go backwards back to my blog it stays in the blog as in Bitten by the Bug 2 and does not return me to my blog. I have to click on my bookmark on enter my blog name to return to my blog. Just wondering if anyone else has had this happen?
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job DT thanks for the fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome projects as always my dt sistas :)

    ReplyDelete