SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Ice Cream Challenge Winner!

Hello everyone, Brenda here to chose our winner for the ice cream challenge. Boy did we ever have fabulous entries with some really yummy looking ice cream. I am always awe by your awesome projects!! So without further ado, the winner is.......................number 16 Jenny!! I love Jenny's cute ice cream border and then the one ice cream in her circle, such a cute birthday ice cream card! Congrats Jenny, this is one sweet card! Email me at bsl60@embarqmail.com and I will get your blinkie out to you Jenny. I want to thank you all for the wonderful projects you entered in this challenge. We really do love when you all get crafty with us!!


signature

7 comments :

  1. Congrats, Jenny. I love this. It looks like a party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jenny!! Your card is fabulous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Jenny, I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Jenny! I love all your ice cream cones! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Jenny such a gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Jenny! I loved your design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank's for yoru information ^___^

    ReplyDelete