SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Artbooking Cartridge

Hello everyone, Susan here!  Tomorrow - Thursday - is the day that the new Close To My Heart Cricut Artbooking Cartridge is available for purchase!  I am excited for Artbooking to release and I am excited to offer you some special incentives to purchase through my CTMH on-line store.


I am sure that you all know that the Artbooking set includes the Cricut Cartridge with over 700 individual Cricut cuts, three coordinating sets of stamp (which I like a lot) and three over-sized sheets of coordinating chipboard shapes.  

But wait, there's more!!

Close To My Heart is "sweetening the deal" and throwing in the August stamp of the month FREE to anyone who spends $50 or more on CTMH products in the month of August!  That's another $17.95 stamp set for free!   August Stamp of the Month:





But wait, there's more!!

I will be giving away three reward prizes to three lucky winners -  using Random.org to select three winners from the list of those who order Artbooking through my on-line store in August

FIRST PRIZE:  A brand new Cricut Expression!




SECOND PRIZE:  Three additional CTMH stamp sets that coordinate with the Artbooking cartridge!

In the Moment - C1565  $13.95

Wild Wonder - C1558    $13.95

Perfect Fit - Holiday - B1412    $9.95


THIRD PRIZE:  Close To My Heart Frosted Paper pack.



I hope you place your Artbooking Cartridge order through my on-line store and hopefully you will win one of my give away prizes!!


signature


Post a Comment