SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, May 13, 2013

April Showers Bring May Flowers - Flowers Challenge

Hello, this is Melanie and for today's challenge I wanted to do a May flowers theme. I absolutely love crafting with flowers and thought I would give myself and all of you an excuse this week to go all out with your projects.

To play along, you must use your Cricut and any cartridge to create a new project using flowers. Link in below this post to be eligible to win the BBTB2 Project of the Week Button for your blog.  All of the challenge rules are in the sidebar.

Need some inspiration? Scroll down and take a look to see what the Bitten By the Bug 2 design team came up with this week!






Michelle - Kate's ABCs






Stephanie - Country Life



Caroline - Imagine, Lori's Garden



Suzanne  - Art Philosophy 



Sharon - April Showers




Jayne - Art Philosophy, Artiste




signature




9 comments :

  1. Great projects, everyone. I <3 them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful flowery projects ....
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work everyone!
    xxSusan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just discovered your blog last night when I was searching for some beachy inspiration. Thanks for all the amazing ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh! and I just realized I didn't follow the rules - I added a link to a post I'd done awhile ago. Thanks for every one that went & looked at it, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects by the DT!
    Thanks for the challenge!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flowers everyone! Thanks for the fun challenge!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete