SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 25, 2013

Cards Using A Cricut Card Feature

Hello everyone and welcome to a new challenge here at BBTB2!  Brenda here and I am hosting this weeks challenge.  I had my fabulous design team sisters make a card using any card feature on any Cricut cartridge. I don't use this feature enough on the Cricut Cartridges and I wanted some inspiration. So I thought it would be fun to see how everyone uses this feature,  thus the challenge was born. I know you will find lots of inspiration from my design team sisters and then when you are done being inspired I hope you will go make a card from a card feature too!  Be sure to link it up with us following our simple rules on the right side bar. Looking forward to seeing your creations!



Brenda - Wild Card 2





shelly~paperpup





Stephanie-Art Philosophy



Caroline Art Philosophy, Just Because Cards




Michelle-Wild Card 2




Melanie Brown - Creative Cards

 

 


Suzanne-Art Philosophy and Stretch Imagination 




Susan Edwards - CTMH Artiste



Sharon -Wild Card 2




Sarah- Birthday Bash




~ Julie ~ A Quilted Christmas, Cake Basics ~



signature




6 comments :

  1. I just want to say a huge "thank you" to all my DT sisters for bringing some little-used carts to my attention. I have a bad habit of using the same ones all the time. Thanks a bunch.
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this card took longer then most, had to take it apart to make the pieces fit right, but was happy I did, and now have a card worth giving!
    Carol N<><

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome DT projects! Thanks for another super fun challenge!

    Diana :)
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete