SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Caterpillar Winner

Happy Thursday to each of you. If you want to view and enjoy the challenge for the dimension flower challenge from Jeri by the design team, please scroll down. It's not too late to join in with your card.

Meantime, it is time to announce my selection for my caterpillar challenge of January 9. We appreciate everyone who takes time to link up their creations to BBTB2, we love what you do, and with that said, it is always a hard choice to select just one winner. I loved the little purse that Margie created with the darling caterpillar and bright sun. And I loved that she added that blingy flower and feather and rhinestone. Congrats to Margie. You can see her creation and blog right here. We will email you the blinkie, Margie. .

2 comments :

  1. WooHoo Margie! Way to go. Bet Bella loved that sweet purse. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh geez.... could I possibly be any more rude? Sorry for the belated thank you, Carole. That caterpillar challenge was an instant inspiration for me. And here I am, playing along with the baby buggy, so all is forgiven, right? :)

    ReplyDelete