SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fish challenge POTW

I just went through all the Fish challenges from a couple weeks ago. WOW, ladies!! All of you are so talented.

As promised, BBTB2 is going to start choosing a project each week and passing out the new and official "Project of the Week at BBTB2" blinkie to add to your blog.

All of the entries were fabulous, but this one from Kate really struck me. My kids are struggling through swimming lessons and I thought it would be a great idea to give the instructor a thank you card. Of course, if you've read my blog, you'll know that the instructor should get a thank you note for every lesson.

Anyway, check out Kate's card:


It's a fish on a chocolate chip cookie. LOL! Go check out her blog to see how she made it.

Thank you everyone for playing with us. We always enjoy looking at your creations.

Also, don't forget to sign up for the iCopic giveaway. Today is the last day.

Heather

9 comments :

  1. Thanks so much, Heather! This is such an honour for me!! Wow!
    Your "card after every lesson" made me laugh. I can so relate to that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kate, very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Kate! It really is an adorable card!
    Froggie ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Kate! Wonderful talent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Kate and I love the colors.
    Candice J

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Kate! I can see why it was chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo Hoo Kate! FABULOUS card! xxD

    ReplyDelete