SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New Contest - Magnolia

Yes, you read that correctly....it's Magnolia that is sponsoring us this month! If you've never seen their stamps (however, I'm sure most of you have) check out the images here. They are DARLING!! All of the images are mounted on EZ-Mount and come ready for you to use on your acrylic blocks.

I've had the pleasure of working with these stamps and they are awesome! The images are so crisp and clean. If you're looking for tips to color in the images, they even have a Copic tip page here.


Magnolia is giving away a gift certificate to one lucky winner. All you need to do is make a project and link us up using McKlinky. To be eligible for this contest, there needs to be some stamping on your project and any cut from the Cricut.

This is going to be a quick contest. You have one week to get linked up and the DT will choose a winner by April 27th.

3 comments :

  1. Link it up, you sweet readers because winning a Magnolia stamp ROCKS.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Crayola58. I would love to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh what a lovely prize, finally got me going with challenges again, thank you for the inspiration to get me going again this week!! posted my entry!!!!

    ReplyDelete